Where can I go to get a test proctored?


If you are a student at Moorpark College or Moorpark High School, you can learn more about the Testing Center by visiting the Test Center's web page. Go to the Testing Center site. 

If you are a community member who is not enrolled at Moorpark College you can contact Amber at mcaccessproctoring@vcccd.edu. Or you can visit these off-campus proctoring services:


  • Last Updated Feb 26, 2024
  • Views 23
  • Answered By Jackie Kinsey

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Submit a Question
Your Info
Fields marked with * are required.